House for Auction
Under Contract - Please Contact Jon Finney for More Information
Property ID 1998075Perfectly positioned on a 612m2 allotment and situated in a quiet leafy street in the popular suburb of Wooloowin, this home offers you a seamless balance for easy living. With great bones for transformation and an unrivaled location, this post-war property is picture perfect as is, yet offers the opportunity to renovate or completely remove and build your very own grand design.
Offered to the market for the first time since 1949, this classic abode is busting with rare features and unique period details including ornate plaster ceilings and cornices, Tudor style casement windows and hardwood timber flooring. The interior opens up to reveal a relaxed ambiance complemented by the traditional fit out. You will enjoy spacious living and dining areas and a neat and tidy, central kitchen. This well-zoned residence offers comfortable accommodation and features three spacious bedrooms, the master with a separate parents retreat. One and a half bathrooms service the home, one with shower over bath combination and gorgeous terrazzo floors.
Living in Wooloowin provides lifestyle advantages often sought after, including close proximity to the CBD, popular Racecourse Road and Port-side entertainment precincts, easy access to the airport, Gateway Motorway, plus major shopping centres. You are located within the Eagle Junction State School catchment area and surrounded by an array of elite private schools such as St. Margaret's, Clayfield College and St. Ritas' College. This is an exciting opportunity for builders, developers or families looking to create their dream home.
This opportunity is guaranteed to create great excitement and proposes fantastic dividends for the fortunate purchaser. If there was ever a time to start your next project, this home is most certainly it!
- First time offered since 1949
- Attention families, builders and those wanting to build a new home on this desirable
612sqm land size with approximate 20.1m frontage
- LMR2 zoning
- Renovate or demolish and rebuild (STCA) your dream family home or re-develop
- Taking advantage of the retro 1950s charming original features; ornate plaster ceiling and
cornices, hard work floor
- Certain items of furniture are for sale - as marked
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment zone
- Kedron State High School Catchment
- Array of other elite schools such as Clayfield College, St Margarets, St Ritas.
- Walk to City train
- Close to Brisbane International and Domestics Airports - 15 minutes drive
- Major shopping nearby Centro Toombul, DFO, Restaurants and Coffee shops
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.