House for Auction
Property ID 1988577Perfectly positioned in one of Hendra's quietest and most sought after locations, this quaint and iconic character-filled cottage Queenslander offers an exciting opportunity for the avid renovator or budding investor.
The home is beautifully presented and boasts great bones to expand and create something truly special. Its your call-move straight in and enjoy or call your architect and design your perfect home for you and your family.
All of the adored period details feature throughout including 6" polished timber flooring underfoot, soaring ceilings, VJ walls, ample casement windows and the front door boasts stained glass from the now demolished Bellevue Hotel in Brisbane City. The current floor plan comprises of a spacious eat-in kitchen, three generous bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a lounge, a light filled bathroom and dual entertainment decks front and back.
This humble abode is surrounded by quality homes and offers you the luxury of simply moving in and enjoying the lifestyle that it offers. Secure now and reap the rewards in the future. An inspection of this property will not disappoint!
- Ideal for renovation on a desirable 407m2 block
- All of the adored traditional favourites throughout
- Spacious north facing front veranda
- Perfect as is with great bones for transformation
- Quiet location that is moments to every amenity
- Easy walk to a soon to be opened shopping precinct
- Only a short 10min drive to DFO and the airport
- Great access to the new tunnel systems & motorways
- Prime piece of real estate with an exciting future
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.