House for Auction
Under Contract - Please Contact Jon Finney for More Information
Property ID 1984105Exuding gorgeous street appeal in a highly sought after location and supporting a traditional character facade, this picture perfect Queenslander home will have you head over heels in love! From the moment you walk up the stairs into the front sunroom, you will have a feeling of serenity as this delightful residence welcomes you home.
Enriched with fresh neutral tones to imbue a relaxed ambiance with adored favourites featuring throughout the property including, soaring decorative ceilings, casement and louvered windows and polished wooden floors.
The open plan living and dining area seamlessly flow out through the kitchen to an expansive undercover entertainment deck that is the perfect space for entertaining family and friends all year round in complete privacy. The modern kitchen offers an abundance of smart storage options, granite bench tops and quality appliances, providing you with the right tools to create your culinary delights. Accommodation comprises of two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes, and a light filled bathroom with shower over bath combination services the home.
Underneath offers plenty of excitement to the budding renovator! This downstairs space boasts an additional entertainment area that extends into the manicured backyard however could be easily lifted and built in to create a bigger and decidedly beautiful retreat for the whole family to adore.
Remarkably whisper quiet and private this is a haven for the discerning buyer. An exceptional opportunity not to be missed!
- Traditional details fused with modern convenience
- Private back garden with luscious lawn ideal for children to play safely
- Fluid open plan living with multiple entertainment areas
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops & quality appliances
- Freshly painted, polished timber floors + new carpet
- Exciting scope to transform into a large family home
- Garage accommodation for 1 vehicle + 1 off street
- Walk to the new Racecourse Road Village Shopping Complex
- Moments to Portside Wharf & recreational spaces
- Within the Hamilton State School catchment area
- 10min to BNE airport & easy access to the coasts roads
- Exciting opportunity in a highly sort after suburb
Auction on nearby Eagle Farm Racecourse at the inaugural Ray White Ascot/Albion
"Auction on the Green" gala event on Wednesday 14th November from 6pm,unless sold prior.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.